No idea yet how to bring the end of summer to an ultimate climax? Than we got one for you: Join the Swiss brand ON for the very second time on a 6 km marathon that combines Berlin’s finest: Activity, sports, street art, delicious street food and a party with live music at Urban Spree Gallery. The best: All of the above mentioned activities are totally for free, as ON exclusively sponsors everything – even the running shoes. So there is no excuse for not joining! The only thing you need to do: Register as soon as possible, as places are limited!
For each successfully run kilometre we donate 1€ to Active Giving, who wishes to inspire and empower humans to contribute to the health of our planet by being physically active. With your help, we want to create the largest online network that connects active people with environmental projects. Later this year will be launched a platform/mobile app „Active Giving“ that will convert trackable fitness activities into tree planting and the offsetting of CO2 emissions.
More info on Active Giving: https://www.facebook.com/pg/activegiving/about/?ref=page_internal
About ON Art Run
The Art Run by ON was introduced in 2018, when sightrunning was already established as a running phenomenon in Germany.
All participants are reminded that this is not a run for competition, rather than an event connecting the joyful sides of street life in Berlin: While running, there are a few short breaks to admire Berlin’s street art in form of murals, stencils, paste ups and more.
As the city keeps on changing it’s face, street art disappears and emerges constantly. That ephemeric circle is worth to be seen at least annually. Since the last run, Berlin is full of new street art worth to be seen.
A video on the very first ON ART RUN 2018 you can find here:
Schedule for this year’s ON ART RUN
5:30 to 6:30 PM Check in and bag drop @ % Arabica Berlin Kreuzberg, Reichenberger Strasse 36, 10999 Berlin– Enjoy your % Arabica welcome juice
– Get your special edition race bib
– Lace up a pair of On’s demo shoes
– Prepare for an incredible community experience
6:30PM – The Run: 6 km
– Discover the specific connection of art and running with our ambassador Laurent Petit, the founder of Urban Art Run
– Discover the specific connection of art and running
– Run by the hidden gems of Berlin’s worldwide’s art pieces
– Pause to capture that selfie with new friends
After-party – 7 to 9:30PM @ Join Urban Spree Gallery, Revaler Str. 99, 10245 Berlin
– Food and drinks on us during the whole evening!
– Surprise art-focused performance
– Explore the art exhibition from Marina Zumi at Urban Spree Gallery
– Get your exclusive and personal screen print give away
– Celebrate with live music and shake your legs to the beat
– Sign-up early; space is limited
– Not intended to be a race or an official 6KM run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends!
– 1 EUR per kilometre will be donated to Active Giving
Register here for the ON Art Run 2019:
The following pictures from last year’s Art Run by ON were all taken by ©Marieke Stasch – Check them out: